Thursday 13 March 2014

What I Learnt

I learnt many, many things through this filming task!
I learnt how to use equipment such as;
  • Tri-pod
  • Camera
  • Flip camera
  • Camera light
  • Fig Rig
All of which I hadn't used on a professional level such as this, it may seem easy but it proved to be rather difficult to get to grips with! I'm glad I now know how to use these pieces of equipment, this will help me in the future.


I also learnt how to use programmes such as 'final cut pro' and 'motion' that I had never even heard of before! It was difficult to get to terms with at first but when you are constantly using certain programmes you eventually learn how they work, which I did.


Another thing I learnt are rules when filming, there should never really be any head space and the rule of three, things I had never heard of before either.


I also learnt about different shot types and angles, including;
  • Close up
  • Mid-shot
  • Establishing shot
ETC.


No comments:

Post a Comment