Tuesday 18 March 2014

Evaluation 7


                                                            LOL looking back



Looking at my prelim and my film. there are major difference and improvements that I have made. I have learnt a lot throughout this project and my knowledge of media , eg shot types, lighting, match ups, 360 degrees rule etc.




In my prelim I didn't have many good match cuts and most of my and shots were at the same angle . although in my prelim I tired to use shot reverse shot, it wasn't used accurately. And when one the character was walking up the stairs the camera wasn't steady. Although we did try and pan when the other character is sitting at the desk but it wasn't very smooth.  Throughout my prelim my camera wasn't steady. Whereas on our film we were able to have a variety of shots and different angle. Also we used a tripod which helped us keep our camera steady and gave it a professional look.



Furthermore, we didn't try any transitions which made our prelim very boring, there was no music and the editing was basic. Whereas in our film there was music which made the film  more interesting to watch and they were and the editing was way better because we were able to match cuts  as we had a variety of shoots to work with. in our film we had more focus on the camera

Finally, in our film we wanted it to be believable. although is wasn't really about the acting we wanted the audience to relate and have some time of connection with these characters, Which is why we made our actors practice theirs lines and have fun with it.
We wanted them to enjoy the moment.

\

No comments:

Post a Comment