Tuesday 18 March 2014

Evaluation Question 4


I have created a Facebook profile for a member of my target audience. He is 17 years old and my film's target audience is 15-19 year olds. Aaron is a member of the public who I'd hope would be able to relate to my movie.




I made this status to portray Aaron as a teenage male, who understands the idiolect of the 'streets' we used language that youths who grow up in places such as council estates and 'rough areas' would understand (stereotype). Words such as 'dun'kno'. In my film words such as 'wasteman' are used, these language is used within gang culture. 





I have made Aaron upload images of people using illegal drugs. This is another way that he can relate to my film as drugs play a big role in my film. 





I made this status to show that members of my target audience can in fact relate to my film, as 'Aaron' said he could relate to the 'drugs' 'gang culture' and 'violence'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment